Olomouc Training Centre s.r.o. has been providing consulting and training services since 1991.
The long-term company vision is to be ranked among the best providers of training and consulting with the aim to increase the success of your business and increase the performance of the companies and institutions in the Czech Republic.
Our service to the customer is based on the following values:
- Customer care
- Team work
- Flexibility and innovation
- High quality
- Expertise and best practice
We offer to our customers
- a systematic approach to the development of companies and institutions, their managers and employees implemented through a combination of process consulting, coaching and training programmes based on the identified needs of the clients
- a close co-operation with the client when preparing the consultancy projects and training programmes which will provide for a precise focus and management of the process of changes and managerial know-how adjusted to the specific needs of the client
- long experience gained through the numerous successfully implemented projects in the Czech Republic and co-operation in international consulting and educational projects developing companies, managers and human resources
- a qualified team of consultants, coaches and trainers
- the marketing course CIMA-A and CIMA-B with the Certificate issued by Český institut pro marketing – Olomouc Training Centre had been instrumental in the transfer of this know-how from the Dutch NIMA in 1990-95
- the course Odborník v řízení lidských zdrojů /HRM Expert/ - the National Training Fund has authorised Olomouc Training Centre with its implementation as early as 1999
- participation on further courses open for public
- Investors in People standard
In educational projects:
- we implement modern pedagogical approaches for an efficient life-long learning
- we employ active participative methods: simulation, team solution of problems, case studies, video training, self-learning methods, outdoor training etc.
- measurements and evaluation of the efficiency of training activities is implemented by different methods
- we provide feedback both to participants and employers with suggestions for a further personal development
In consulting projects:
- our service is based on process consulting based on equality with the client who is and active participant in the changes
- we employ methods and instruments of project management, team solution of problems and the principles of learning organisation
- our approach motivates the clients to a maximum use of their own experience and knowledge, teaches them to work in teams and actively manage the change, creating the necessary feeling of participation and responsibility for the implementation of identified solutions
- main methods of co-operation are coaching, facilitation and project teamwork
- in the development and consulting projects for companies a systematic approach to the development is applied to ensure a maximum co-operation, thus providing a link between the vision and strategic goals of the organisation with the demands of the expected performance of employees/participants on development programmes
The measurement of the co-operation with our clients
Four levels evaluating effectiveness are used to measure the actual contribution to training activities:
- The response of the participants to the training event.
- The real gain of the training event.
- The change of the performance and behaviour of the participants completing the training event.
- The impact of the training event on the performance of the company and/or its components, its costs and benefits.
In consulting programmes the criteria are set up with the client prior to the events according to the type of the project, they measure the cost of the projects and its benefits. These criteria are e.g. company cost reduction, increase in turnover/profit, increase in value added, customer and employee satisfaction.